Skip to main content
Click buttons to change the color scheme/layout - only 1st 2 work right now
Children’s Play Area Rules
- Children must be under 42″ in height.
- Remove shoes before playing.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Children are not be left unattended. Adult supervision is required at all times.
- Use play area at your own risk.
- Please do not run, jump or climb on the surrounding benches.
- Hamilton Place reserves the right to dismiss children from the play area who are in violation of these rules.
- Have fun!